What is a Coach?
A Coach is someone who wants to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives I think the term “Beachbody Coach” can be confusing, specifically the word “Coach”, because as a Beachbody Coach, you are not required to be certified in any way, and it is not required to be an expert in health and fitness. As a Beachbody Coach you won’t actually be doing any instructing when it comes to proper form and technique, the celebrity fitness trainers who create the programs do that for you! Your main job is to make sure your customers open up the fitness program, follow it and get results. Essentially you are the ultimate accountability partner and cheerleader!
Lack fulfillment or purpose? have no time to pursue your passions? Desire more time, freedom & flexibility? Stuck at a 9-5 job (or shiftwork) that you hate? Want to do something meaningful with your life? Want to have a positive uplifting community? Need accountability for your fitness? Love helping people? Love working out & improving yourself?
How I started coaching???
What it’s done for me:
- My life has completely changed!
- Given me a sense of fullfilment, passion & purpose
- Grown as a person
- Retired from a job I HATED in June 2016
- Moved to the USA
- Lost 100 pounds
- Helped me belong to a community of like-minded individuals
- Helps me stay motivated & accountable to my own health & fitness goals - Now I'm in the BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE!
- Made me a better person & increased my self-belief & self-confidence
- I now have the ultimate freedom & I'm Living Life by Design - I work from home, No boss, no schedule, time to travel & spend with loved ones